GOVERNANCE, RISK AND COMPLIANCE
ATTESTATION AND CERTIFICATION AUDIT-READY
- Decades of experience in best practice InfoSec GRC program management.
- Compliance and certification objectives strategic opportunities roadmap creation.
SGIC’s Certified Compliance Risk Management Experts:
- Facilitate GRC application platform implementations, migrations and reporting.
- Help resolve supply chain and third-party risk management urgency.
- Conduct reference frameworks gap analysis and control maturity assessment.
- Lead audit preparation and 3PAO engagement.
With core competencies in InfoSec GRC program development, audit-ready control maturity design and project management, SGIC Cloud Technologies helps its customers respond efficiently to business drivers by increasing confidence in well-managed information risk through best practices such as NIST CSF, industry and regulatory compliance like PCI-DSS and HIPAA, and through achievement of audit-based program certifications like the AICPA SOC2, DoD CMMC, FedRAMP and ISO27001.
We help decision-makers create and execute a well-articulated and measurable plan of action and milestones by identifying high ROI intersections of organization priorities and multiple reference control objective criteria. We can also show how the InfoSec GRC program can consistently produce metric key risk indicator (KRI) performance measurement mapped to stakeholder-relevant key risk areas (KRA) - even supply chain risk management effectiveness.