QTC/CPQ DESIGN & IMPLEMENTATION
QTC/CPQ SERVICES ACROSS YOUR IT MANAGEMENT OF END-TO-END BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
Integrate & Automate management of end-to-end business processes on the sell side by implementing Quote to Cash (QTC or Q2C) with CPQ technologies such as SFDC (SteelBrick).
SGIC experts conduct detailed technical and business analysis and create detailed quote-to-cash process that covers end-to-end functions related to sales activities of your organization. The QTC process spans until the cash for the sale has been collected and allocated. Services Include:.
- Streamlining QTC with Leading Industry CPQ Technologies such as SFDC SteelBrick.
- Auto Configuring Sales Offers.
- Developing Offer Pricing and Project Quotes.
- Win deals with thorough, accurate and timely sales quotes. Nearly 2/3rd bids are lost due error-laden quotes. Discounts, grouped items, bundles, add-ons, and other price fluctuations in quote development are difficult to handle manually. Adjustments to order quantities, etc. add further complications.
- Crafting the Automating Proposal & Agreements.
- Converting Proposal to Order & Automating Order Processing.
- Integrate the entire process for executed proposals & contracts to immediately trigger actions on the Finance & Fulfillment fronts.
- Streamlining Continued Selling through Order Renewals & Subscriptions.
- After the purchase, seek cross-selling and renewal possibilities with just a few clicks.
- Generating Invoices, Collecting Payments, and Allocating Cash.
- Integrate invoicing and other accounting functions along with the sales, fulfillment, and analysis tasks. Real-time data is available for any department to access when order is modified in the system. Accounts receivable personnel can generate accurate invoices as soon as an order is placed, without needing detailed understanding of the intricacies of sales process. Real-time, integrated data minimizes collection delays and improves forecasting.